STUDENTS: COUNSELOR VISIT REQUEST
ADD/Drop change requests for 2nd semester of
2018-19 school year are now open (12/5/18-12/18/18).
- Requests for changes of advisory teachers are not permitted.
- Requests for core class changes in middle school are not permitted. 7th grade students take Study Skills class, 8th grade students take College Prep class, and middle school students need to take PE and Health by the end of 8th grade.
- Study halls are not being offered for 6th and 7th grade students except under certain circumstances. All other students who have a study hall first semester, but who do not utilize it for studying, homework, or school work; or, students who have a study hall but have failing grades, may have a second semester (spring) study hall forfeited. Study halls are not for playing video games, watching videos, or other non-academic purposes.
- Tutorial classes are support classes that have been identified to assist students to be successful in their core classes (math tutorial). Teacher permission to drop a support class will require teacher permission.
- Students can only have ONE community service class per semester (Tutoring Practicum [TA] or Community Service class) and not all requests can be fulfilled. Teacher signature must approving the addition/deletion of a community service assignment must be included on the form.
- FORMS are available at the main office to request adding/dropping classes or from link listed below. Please remember that requests can not always be honored even with parent & teacher signature. NO LATE FORMS. LAST DAY for submitting form to the main office (Mrs. Clark) is 12/18/18 at 3:30pm.