To apply for the ILSF Scholarship, applicants must:
- Submit an application and all required documents by April 15, 2018.
- Be an Idaho resident and of Latino/Hispanic descent.
- Be admitted to attend college next fall, or be currently enrolled at an Idaho college, university or vocation program.
- Be in good standing and making satisfactory progress (as defined by the student’s school) toward an academic degree, diploma, or certificate.
- Have a cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.5 or above.